JOM Process for cap/gowns:
1. Parents must complete the W-9.
· GMCS pays vendors and the parent will become a vendor to receive a reimbursement.
2. Forms will be available up front at Gallup High.
3. Parents must return:
· parent cost form or the reimbursement form,
· a clear copy of the student’s CIB
· W-9 form to the school site’s contact person-Marilynn Smith 505.721.2506
4. Student will sign for the cap/gown: This will be late March or early April
5. Parents requesting reimbursement will have a check mailed to them directly from GMCS after the school verifies that the student received his/her cap/gown.