Saturday December 2
10 AM -5 PM
GHS Commons Area
We’re excited to introduce the new CollegeCovered.com - a premier resource to help plan for college. This helpful FREE resource features compelling multimedia editorial, insider tips and interactive tools on the college planning process.
Get ready! The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) will be available on October 1 for the 2018-19 academic year. Completing the FAFSA is the first step in determining a student’s eligibility for financial aid. Our FAFSA assistant can help your students and parents get ready and help ensure they have the right documents on hand when completing the FAFSA.
As your students and parents begin to think about the FAFSA, please share CollegeCovered.com.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 405-302-0101 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with you.
CollegeCovered.com is powered by Discover® Student Loans.
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be a resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Be a graduating senior at a school in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Earn a minimum SAT math score of 470 and a minimum evidence-based reading and writing score of 450 or a minimum ACT score of a 17 in each category (Writing is not required. All test scores must come from a single test.
A high school senior
From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
A US citizen, national or permanent resident
A minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale
Additionally, a student must plan to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program, at a US accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university.